The app shows parents how to turn everyday situations into opportunities to talk with their kids about alcohol and other drugs. It also equips them with the necessary skills, confidence, and knowledge to start and continue these conversations as their kids get older.
Features of the new app include:
- Sample conversation starters
- Ways to keep the conversation going
- An interactive practice simulation section
- The opportunity to earn badges for practicing and having real-life conversations
- A resources section with informative and useful videos, fact sheets, brochures, infographics, guides/toolkits, and more
Download the App Today! Parents and caregivers can download the app today to see how easy it can be to talk with their kids about underage drinking and other drug use. The app is available for free on the App Store, Google Play, and the Microsoft Store.
Scan the QR code below or visit https://www.samhsa.gov/talk-they-hear-you/mobile-application to:
- Watch the app's promo video New “Talk. They Hear You.” Campaign Mobile Application - YouTube
- Learn more about the app and see how it works
- Find out how to download the app
Also, visit https://www.samhsa.gov/talk-they-hear-you to learn more about the program and campaign.